Terms & Conditions
- Cancelation. You may cancel for a full refund any time up until 72 hours (3 days) prior to the event. After this time no cancelations are possible. If you can’t make it you are permitted to have someone else go in your place.
- Change of date. Changes are permitted up to 24 hours prior to the event, subject to availability.
- Change of name. You are permitted to change the name on the booking any time.
- Last minute bookings. Should you wish to take part in a workshop in the last minute we may be able to accommodate you subject to availability. We recommend you book in advance if you want to be guaranteed a place.
- The Drink Workshop reserves the right to change the location of the workshops should our normal venue become unavailable.
- If for whatever reason The Drink Workshop needs to cancel a workshop you will be refunded in full.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our workshops are set up so all you need to bring is yourself. We will provide all materials and free drinking water, however we do recommend you bring your phone or camera to take photos to remember the event!
Our workshops are held in a shaded location away from direct sunlight. If you wish to join us on our foraging walk then you will need your normal sun protection.
Due to the nature of the workshops it is not suitable to bring children along.
We currently offer the chance to forage for wild herbs with us at no extra cost. Foraging will happen on the same day as the workshop, usually within 1-3 hours of the start time.
How it works: You register your interest during the booking process. We will then email you details on the day of where and when the walk will be. Then all you need to do is join us to pick your own wild herbs in the mountains of Ibiza.
A few notes: You will need your own transport to the foraging location, and transport to the venue of the workshop (unless otherwise stated). The foraging location can vary throughout the summer, and may not necessarily be close by the workshop venue. Please bring adequate foot wear and sun protection. Foraging walks are non-strenuous, and will take around 45 minutes in a beautiful spot on the island.
Don’t stress. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Just join us whenever you arrive and we’ll do our best to catch you up.
All the workshops last around 2 hours, with the exception of the gin distilling school which lasts around 3 hours.
You can choose almost anywhere! Host it in the privacy of your own villa or apartment and enjoy having the space to yourselves.
All we need is a table big enough to sit everyone, ideally in a location where everyone will be comfortable. This normally means somewhere out of direct sunlight, and potentially in a covered or sheltered area if there is a chance it could get too cold or rain.
For the gin experience and gin distilling school we will need a power outlet within a short distance of the table.
Yes you can! We have teamed up with the good people at Ibiza Products, and can send your bottle anywhere in Europe for €12.
If you have an allergy to one of the herbs or ingredients, then please let us know so we can advise you on what may be suitable for you. Or if you are unsure whether you will be allergic or not please get in touch and we will be happy to help you where ever possible.