Terms & Conditions
- Cancelation. You may cancel for a full refund any time up until 24 hours prior to the event. After this time no cancelations are possible. If you can’t make it you are permitted to have someone else go in your place.
- Change of date. Changes are permitted up to 24 hours prior to the event, subject to availability.
- Change of name. You are permitted to change the name on the booking any time.
- Last minute bookings. Should you wish to take part in a workshop in the last minute we may be able to accommodate you subject to availability. We recommend you book in advance if you want to be guaranteed a place.
- The Drink Workshop reserves the right to change the location of the workshops should our normal venue become unavailable.
- If for whatever reason The Drink Workshop needs to cancel a workshop you will be refunded in full.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our workshops are set up so all you need to bring is yourself. We will provide all materials and free drinking water, however we do recommend you bring your phone or camera to take photos to make your friends jealous on Instagram!
Our workshops are held in a shaded location away from direct sunlight. If you wish to join us on our foraging walk then you will need your normal sun protection.
Due to the nature of the workshops it is not suitable to bring children along.
Upon arrival look for our table set up with all the wild herbs and glass bottles, or if it’s not obvious simply ask one of the friendly staff.
The workshop is broken into 3 sections:
- Making hierbas
The whole workshop takes around 2 hours to complete. If you choose to join us on our wild herb foraging walks then please allow extra time for this.
It’s a fun filled experience where you’ll get to meet people and learn about the smells and tastes of Ibiza – and you get to leave with a very personal Ibiza momento – your own home made bottle of hierbas.
Come forage for wild herbs in the natural forest of Ibiza and pick your own herbs for your liqueur. Foraging walks are free and vary depending on the venue.
Kasbah: Come to Kasbah one hour earlier at 4pm to take part in the foraging walk.
Paissa D’en Bernat: As it’s a beautiful villa surrounded by natural forest, foraging walks are included at this location.
SoulGood: As there are no foraging locations close to Soulgood the foraging will take place in a different part of the island, which you will need your own transport if you would like to take part. If you show interest we will email you the details of the foraging location on the morning of the event.
A few notes: It’s pretty rocky out in the forest, so please bring adequate foot wear and/or sun protection if you think you’ll need it. Foraging walks are non-strenuous, and will take around 30 – 45 minutes. It can get pretty hot mid summer in Ibiza, so keep this in mind if you’re sensitive to the heat.
Don’t stress. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Just join us whenever you arrive and we’ll do our best to catch you up.
All the workshops last around 2 hours, with the exception of the gin distilling school which lasts around 3 hours.
You can choose almost anywhere! Host it in the privacy of your own villa or apartment and enjoy having the space to yourselves.
All we need is a table big enough to sit everyone, ideally in a location where everyone will be comfortable. This normally means somewhere out of direct sunlight, and potentially in a covered or sheltered area if there is a chance it could get too cold or rain.
For the gin experience and gin distilling school we will need a power outlet within a short distance of the table.
Yes you can! We have teamed up with the good people at Ibiza Products, and can send your bottle anywhere in Europe for €12.
If you have an allergy to one of the herbs or ingredients, then please let us know so we can advise you on what may be suitable for you. Or if you are unsure whether you will be allergic or not please get in touch and we will be happy to help you where ever possible.